6.27.2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by "A Day in the Life..." Thanks for thinking of me! Here goes nothing.

What was I doing 10 years ago?


1) moving into a new house
2) preparing for my wedding (July 18th, 1998)
3) Working for the American Red Cross
4) Planting perennials and rose bushes in our yard
5) sitting in a lounge chair on the patio, reading books and magazines cover to cover
6) going to the beach with just a towel and a bottle of suntan lotion

What are 6 things on my to-do list for today:

1) take Meg to swim team practice
2) take Catherine to a birthday party at "Paint Your Own Pottery"
3) buy groceries so my family doesn't starve this weekend
4) clean out the filthy minivan so my husband doesn't freak out when he gets in it
5) return some long overdo phone calls
6) my usual housewifely duties including laundry, cleaning, cooking and all that other boring shit.

Snacks I enjoy?

1) Swedish fish
2) chips and guacamole
3) apple cinnamon rice cakes
4) graham crackers
5) apples with peanut butter
6) Edemame

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

1) Allow my husband to retire at the ripe old age of 41
2) pay off all my extended family's debt
3) donate to charities including research to find a cure for breast cancer and ALS.
4) travel the world
5) work extensively on becoming the best over 40 tennis player in the universe!
6) Buy homes in St. John, Maine, Manhattan and Italy.
7) Pay a professional to cut and color my hair.

Places I have lived?

Hoboken, New Jersey
Rumson, New Jersey
Syracuse, New York
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Miami, Florida

How did you name your blog?

Last summer my sister in law mentioned that she might start a blog. I told her about some blogs I read on a regular basis and the wheels in my brain started to spin. I didn't give it too much thought. I just combined my love of all things caffeinated with my love of tennis. Sometimes I wish I had come up with something a little more clever. Oh well, what's done is done.

Who am I tagging and do I want to know more about ?

If you are reading this and haven't done the meme...go for it! Let me know if you do!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG girl, I'm jealous of your blog name...it describes ME!!! You win the award for PERFECT BLOG NAME in my book;)

MarĂ­a said...

I lived in Rochester, like an hour from Syracuse. We used to be neighbors! Wow!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.