6.20.2008

Mother of the Year


Now there are some eyebrows that make a statement!!!
<<<


Conversation with my 4-year old this morning.


C: Do all ladies become mothers?


Me: Only if they want to have children.


C: When I have kids I'm going to leave them with a babysitter. Kids ask for too much stuff and I'll tell them they can't have my money. I'll be at Radio City Music Hall. (She wants to be a Rockette.)


What a heartwarming moment. I'm so glad I've fostered such a spirit of generosity in my child.


12 comments:

justme said...

oh my !!! thanks for the giggle

Unknown said...

At least she recognizes that they ask for too much stuff....this can be used to your advantage!!

Anonymous said...

I loved this- at least your daughter didn't ask you to be her kid's nanny!! that's what mine said...niiice!

LunaNik said...

I just laughed out loud here at work forcing all of the lawyers out of their caves to come and see what was so funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL Too funny!

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

WOW...I love it. Pretty funny. They really do say the silliest things...

Unknown said...

That's one smart girl...LOL...

Anonymous said...

I love that girl I'll babysit and take my great grandchildren over to the Christmas Show so that they can see their Mom.

Karen said...

How cute! You have a smart little lady there.

The Mrs. said...

That is hysterical!!!!

kolls said...

Personally, I love that she wants to be a Rockette!

Jaina said...

I'm sure she'll make a great rockette. Maybe her views on childcare will change by then.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.