1.07.2010

You know what I love?

I love the LOL and ; ) option when communicating via computer or while texting.

You can say just about anything..but if you add an LOL or a ; ) it's okay.


Here are some examples:

You are such an idiot. ; )

What a completely asinine and inane post!! LOL :- 0

I can't stand being around you. You are so annoying! ROFLOL :-)

If someone calls you on your hostile statement you tell them... "I was just KIDDING!! Didn't you see the little semicolon and parenthesis at the end of the sentence!!! Wow...looks like SOMEONE is a little sensitive."

So. Much. Fun.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, that's good. or do what we do in the south and tack on "bless her heart" to insults.

Sandra said...

So true! and what Kate said is spot on! xoxo

The Chic Chauffeur said...

what an absolutely ridiculous thought! ;)

Mama Wheaton said...

I think I'll use the "Bless her heart" it sounds so endearing. :0

Anonymous said...

I confess; I am a big user of "LOL" and the wink ;-)

Without them, my text is emotionless. And I would be mistaken for a total biotch istead of just a smartass.

Jaina said...

lol ;)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.