1.27.2010

I have to admit...

I'm not feeling witty. I'm not feeling interesting. I've got nothing to talk about.

But that's never stopped me from writing a blog post before, so here goes!!!

Today is my "cleaning day" which means I'll talk on the phone alot, because the only way I can pass the time happily is to gossip while I scrub. If you have my phone number and want to chat, I'll be home all day.

Yesterday I had one and a half root canals and wrote a check to my dentist for $1,400. I'm a tooth grinder. My dentist told me that cracked teeth and stress fractures are an epidemic these days, which I guess means the lousy economy is working out pretty well for the dentists of America.

Next Friday we head to Orlando for five days to stay with my parents. We still haven't decided which Disney venue to hit. I'm thinking we might head to one of the theme parks on Superbowl Sunday. What do you think? We could care less about the Superbowl this year. None of my favorite teams made it to the big day, so maybe we can avoid some lines.

Now for some tennis...how about that Australian Open? LOVE IT!!! The only drawback? Sooo distracting for me!!! The highlight for me is the return of Justine Henin. I love short little players. They give me hope.

That's what's going on here in Jersey.

Pray something interesting happens to me today.

My blogging well is running dry.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way... so bored and nothing to talk about. I wish I had the motivation to clean house today like you are doing, but I am just BLAH. No energy.

Bossy Betty said...

Hope your day gets more interesting--but in a GOOD way! Go look for some trouble. Try running through the aisles of the grocery store singing the "Star Spangled Banner." You'd have something to write about for sure!

Grace's Mom said...

When we went to Orlando we skipped Disney all together and spent an extra couple of days at Universal Studios - Travel Channel rates it the best theme park in the world! I'm already saving my pennies to go back when the Harry Potter section opens!

We also thought SeaWorld was the best bang for our buck. We totally underestimated that place - but it was a blast!

Mama Wheaton said...

What did you think of Venus William's latest outfit?

Caffeine Court said...

I think Venus's boobs are looking huge!

Lori P said...

Go take a shower! Sounded kind of mean, didn't it? That's where I banter with myself, put on my thinking (shower) cap and the ideas just fall off...kind of like dirt. Hope you got the house nice and clean. :)

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Crap! Should have called you while I was cleaning!

xo

Lynda @ SportsMadGirl said...

I don't play tennis but I LOVE to watch it. I too am excited about Justin Henin's return to tennis, she is just fantastic. I will be glad when the tournament is over though, it is seriously messing with my sleep schedule.

Jill said...

You've now got the {Depressed} State of the Union Address to rehash, not to mention a certain cheating scumbag that rhymes with Hon Nedwards. Can't wait to read all about it!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.