1.05.2010

Better late than never...

In case you didn't stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve, I thought I'd give you a peek at one of the evening's highlights on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve...

J. Lo's unitard.






















It's quite the topic of conversation.

Let's debate Jennifer's fashion choice:

Pros:
Probably kept her warm on a freezing cold night.

Gave her the ability to straddle back up dancers without any hindrance.

Got all the guys turned on.

Cons: It pissed my mother off.

I think it looked kind of stupid.

Crotch wedgie. It must have hurt.

Any thoughts?


6 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I think that she thinks thst she is a bigger star than she is.
She had the fur coat on later.

Sandra said...

Her twins have made her lose her mind. I mean I would love to look like her, but really JLo. Ridic!! xoxo

Poolside with the Girls said...

maybe this is a case of "any press is good press" ?

HouseMama said...

She should probably fire her stylist. I would love to have her figure, but the outfit is not the classiest.

Jaina said...

I think she's a little too old for that kind of get up. Actually, that outfit is only appropriate for dance recitals, gymnastics performances or ice skating costumes...and then probably only on a small child.

Anonymous said...

You're being awfully generous (and CREATIVE) to list Pros for that outfit!! :) I thought it was completely absurd, such a cliche celebrity move -- "Look at me, look at me"!!! -- and totally unflattering! Also, I read somewhere that it was sheer??? What the ?! :)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.