1.28.2010

To Hell With Caffeine! Pass the Nutella!!


My little sister traveled to Italy recently and she told me that the Italians eat Nutella on EVERYTHING. I figure the Italians know their food, so today, I purchased my first jar of Nutella.

OH. MY. GOD

Gusti cosi buona!!

Coincidentally, February 5th is World Nutella Day.

In honor of this exciting celebration of this chocolaty, hazelnutty, delicious treat, I'm "SPREADING" the word that this stuff rocks!!

So take it from me, go get yourself some NUTELLA, spread it on a warm croissant, dip a strawberry in it, or do like I do and take a big old spoonful. Who cares if you have rotted teeth and a butt the size of Texas? It's totally worth it.

As usual, this is not a paid endorsement. I never make any money off this damn blog.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh god, I love Nutella. If there were no soy in it, I'd put my freakin' face in a tub!!

Lori P said...

LOVE LOVE Nutella! Try making a panini with sliced strawberries & nutella on sliced french bread. YUM!

Heather Henderson said...

i like to eat my nutella on a spoon, mmm.

Anonymous said...

I've seen it at the store, but never tried it. I will, though if you say it's that good.

Maureen said...

I love it too. I bought my first jar a few months ago. Delicious. I have only used it on English muffins, but will need to try with strawberries tomorrow.

Bossy Betty said...

I was about to buy a jar once and made the mistake of looking at the nutritional information. I am making a mental note to wipe that out of my data base and go for it again!

Sandra said...

Well, I've never tried it, but I will now!! xoox

Grace's Mom said...

I bought some a while back - Racheal Ray had this awesome dessert recipe that used it. I liked it - not nearly as much as you do! - but I enjoyed the dessert. Never bought more after that jar though...maybe I'll have to give it another shot?

Formerly known as Frau said...

Nutella is a staple here...I can't add anymore vises. I'm maxed out!

Bridget said...

I've never even had it! I'm tempted to never try so I don't know what I missing ;) I have a feeling I could drink the jar if given the chance

Poolside with the Girls said...

I had some a few months ago in a crepe with banana...it was delish.

erin said...

Nutella is from the gods.

I eat mine on apples. Or rather I dip my apples right into the jar, which grosses everyone in my house out...which is good cause no one else will touch my nutella.

Everyday Goddess said...

I could live happily on a deserted island with a jar of Nutella.

And Daniel Craig.

Tara R. said...

Nutella is incedible! It's awesome in peanut butter cookies.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.