1.12.2010

Don't you wish you were me?

My day today..


Go to the Jersey DMV to renew my driver's license which expired in OCTOBER!! I just realized this over the weekend. DUH!

Take all our newspapers, cardboard, bottles, cans and plastic to recycling

Clean the cat's litter box thoroughly

Clean our fish tank which STINKS!

Pay some bills

Drag the Christmas tree which is now a complete fire hazard out to the curb

(Along with the usual laundry, homework assistance, dog waste maintenance in the backyard...yes, I live a very glamorous life...)

Are you bored yet? I know I am!


7 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

I'm six hours ahead of ya.....minus the Jersey DMV cause I don't have a car here. I had to walk in the effing cold and snow to grocery store and carry shit home...sucked! Know my family wants to know whats for dinner! Are you jealous....you should be it's 9 minutes away from cocktail hour!!

Mama Wheaton said...

I think we all must live the same live more or less. No kitty litter - cat goes outside. Have three boys to clean dog fecal matter. But Ihave to go get skis and boots fixed, return a christams present, the bank, the grocery store and then all the usually.

Heather J. said...

I have to go have a heated discussion (yell) with Drama teacher and a high school administrator.
Trade you.

Lori P said...

and they think all we do is sit around eating bonbons. the bonbons are just on Fridays, right? :)

Anonymous said...

I second what Lori said, lol.

Tara R. said...

You sure know how to live a wild life.

Jaina said...

I think you need a day at the spa.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.