6.09.2009

Perspective


I am quite aware that I can be obsessive. Over the WRONG things. And I'm hoping to learn from it. As I sat at my laptop stressing out over total crap, I decided to hop on over to The NieNie Dialogues. I always keep the link on my sidebar. It's been awhile since I've read her blog and I realize that I need to go there each and every day.

What an absolutely incredible person. If you don't know who NieNie is, here's a brief description from her profile:


Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson returns from a almost fatal plane crash. Happy to be blogging again from Utah and recovering too. Four happy children and one sweet husband make her life as good as it gets.

I can't even begin to describe how inspiring and amazing she is. She makes blogging, and life a true art form.

If you haven't been to her blog, hop on over.

And prepare to be in awe.


11 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

I totally agree. I just started going to her blog. It's one of the first blogs I check on my work days.

Anonymous said...

Makes our problems seem trivial in comparison, huh?

Formerly known as Frau said...

I love reading Nie Nie. Hard to complain about having a bad day when she finds the positive in her daily struggles. Most recent was a heart wrencher.

jenn said...

Her blog definitely helps me keep things in perspective. :)

preppyplayer said...

I am a devoted reader. She has been through so much and has also been blessed in many ways...

Katiellirb said...

thanks for passing it along! Just the other day a classmate passed away at a young age and I thought: Why do I gain perspective at someone else's pain/loss? I need to be more aware!

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing this. I haven't read another blog since you sent me to hers. She is such an inspiration. I have been in tears of joy, awe, and empathy. Yes, we all obsess over all the wrong things. Stephanie fixes that really quickly - doesn't she? xoxo

The 5 Bickies said...

I agree....she's a quick dose of reality.

Jaina said...

I love NieNie. I started following her and CJane just after the crash...I was so excited when Nie started blogging again. She's a dose of reality, inspiration and love all wrapped into one.

Jill said...

(I'm catching up on all you blog posts)..... Somehow I totally lost track of her and stopped reading the updates a long time ago. THANK YOU for the reminder. She is a true inspiration.

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

I agree. I had a bad run-in w/ my dog last week and my arm and shouldr got pretty torn up. I was feeling sorry for myself when I hopped on over to Nie Nie's site. Wow.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.