6.12.2009

Beach Bound


As you might recall, a few months back my husband and I had a wild night in the "City of Brotherly Love" with my high school friends and their husbands. A great deal of tequila was consumed and my evening ended with my head in a sombrero puking my guts up.

Good times.

Tomorrow night, the ladies go solo at the shore.

I pray I survive.

I am charging my camera and I'll be sure to post photos of the big outing. Hopefully they will just be cute shots of a bunch of middle aged ladies sitting at a table smiling and not incriminating and humiliating images of me laying face down on a bathroom floor.


I CAN tell you that many of you have told me in no uncertain terms that my blog is getting really boring, and I intend to jazz it up.

You might be wondering what Kate Gosselin in a bikini has to do with my girl's weekend. I'll tell you what it has to do with it...My hostess for the weekend is very intrigued by the whole Jon and Kate saga and she pointed out something unusual about this photo.

In an effort to spice up my blog, I'm going to throw this out to you.

Do you notice anything strange in this photo???

I'll tell you when I get back from my mini Spring Break.

TTFN.

Footnote: Thank you Mrs. K...here is a profile shot you mentioned in your comment.


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it that you can see the outline of Kate's ovaries from the outside of her body!??!?!


Enjoy your beach day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Is it the scar on the left side of her stomach?

Anonymous said...

Is it that she also has a really high belly button?

Anonymous said...

that's because she's had a tummy tuck- and had you had the profile shot of her- you'd even have a weirder question- one a group of friends and I passed around...and the question was- is there a jungle in there?

Dr Zibbs said...

At first glance I thought this was you.

The wife said...

One of several things caught my eye:

1.How can a woman that has 8 kids have the time to get such a rocking tan and obviousely personal trainer enhanced body?

2.How can a woman with 8 kids manage to be on the beach without at least one of them hanging off of one of her limbs?

3.That her belly button is dead center of her body.

Unknown said...

You are too much fun! Hope you survive your time with the girls. If you do end up on the bathroom floor, please post pictures, ha.
I have to vote for the high belly button. I think I need a reality show so that I can have a tummy tuck, lipo and a personal trainer. Too bad my life is so boring.

Lindsay Housley said...

The shadow of filming equipment looming over her?

Formerly known as Frau said...

Its her belly button its smack dab in the middle of her stomach! WTF!

PaperCourt said...

I'm thinkin' the belly button is in a very odd location.

HMP said...

OMG. I'm just dying laughing from Mrs.K's comment! And now that its been pointed out. Yes. Welcome to the Jungle. LOL!

Emily said...

well, her belly button is pretty darn high!

I just read in a caption in my people magazine all about how they did her tummy tuck.... what I want to know is, seriously, they got rid of all her stretch marks!!!!! I had them to my nose practically, with just one baby... granted, a big baby, but still.... where did they go????

Heather Henderson said...

ok, i'm stupid - I don't get the jungle thing

Anonymous said...

Heather- Her *ahem* bikini region is jungle-ish. You know, thick and overgrown?

And are you back from the beach yet, Jill? I'm dying to know the answer!!

Jaina said...

I hope you had a great time! I don't know about the photo.

PhillyB904 said...

Look at the picture again!! It has nothing to do with kate or the kids!!! Look at the people in the water... It looks like there doing somthing kids arnt suppose to see In the water ;-)

Anonymous said...

Tummy tuck surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else's desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.SEE ALSO..tummy tuck las vegas.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.