6.04.2009

Not again!!!

Okay, so I had another tennis match today. And I'll cut to the chase...I lost, AGAIN.

3-6, 6-4, 3-6. And I played even better than last week. I'm getting so much better. Why? Because I'm playing people who are so much damn better and more experienced that me!!!

This is who I lost to this week.












Seriously...she was "Mrs. Globe." Just picture her in a skimpy white tennis outfit, smashing a yellow ball at your face. Then you'll know what my morning was like. I probably could have won if the glare off her tiara wasn't so BLINDING!!

Oh well. Maybe next week I can lose to Miss Universe.

I need a martini. And some breast implants.


7 comments:

Katiellirb said...

You can't be expected to play well under those circumstances! :)

Anonymous said...

So you lost to fake royalty, you'll get her next time.

simplynotso said...

those are evil eyes...

The Major's Wife said...

maybe a martini and a margarita or 2

The Mrs. said...

Hit her with your baton twirling routine. That'll get her.

Anonymous said...

well I'd be distracted also...especially if the boobs are going in opposite directions ;)

Jaina said...

I think that's an unfair match. She should at least take of the tiara.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.