6.18.2009

My daughter, the comedienne...


I was going through my 9 year old daughter's school stuff and came across her writer's notebook.

There are some real gems in there.

Here's the first one.

Why Mickey Mouse is Better than Donald Duck.

1. He never does bad things.


2. Unlike Donald, he wears pants

3. Disney likes him.


4. He has knives, but he only uses them for cooking, not when he is mad at people.


5. He has no anger issues.

MICKEY ROCKS!!!

I will be featuring more of her writing in upcoming posts. Trust me, this one cracked me up, but she has WAY better material.

Stay tuned.


10 comments:

Jaina said...

Donald is cute, but Mickey takes the cake. :) Can't wait to read more of her stuff!

Cid said...

Ah the eternal debate - Ginger vs. Maryanne, Betty vs. Veronica and Donald vs. Mickey. Personally I prefer Goofy.
P.S. Check my post today, I tagged you, sorry ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... does she know you are using her material, hmmm??

Lol, that is cute. Kids always have great ideas!

Petunia said...

Anger issues?? That is hysterical!! :)

Tara R. said...

Very intuitive. Funny stuff.

Meta said...

That is SOOO cute - she must take after mom with all that wit!

Meta

Lindsay Housley said...

LMAO ... I always love reading my kids journaling from school. It just cracks me up!

linda said...

Aw, she's so smart and funny!!!!!

How about a Real Housewives of NJ re-cap?????

Sandra said...

I.love.it.! {as a former English teacher, you know I'm gonna love it!!}

Anonymous said...

she needs to read Harriet The Spy. see my blog about the book!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.