4.05.2009

What's YOUR Love Sign???


Are you into astrology? I'm not, but I used to read my horoscope every day.

My birthday is May 12th, which makes me a Taurus. Brad is August 16th, so he is a Leo.

People who are into astrology always look a little freaked out when they find out our zodiac signs. Apparently the Bull-Lion combo is a volatile one. I would have to agree. If you read this description it pretty much describes our dynamic.


Taurus Woman and Leo Man

The zodiac match between a Taurus woman and a Leo man has good chances of succeeding in the long run, if both of them are ready to compromise and be a little flexible. She will have to stroke his ego on a regular basis and let him have his way. At the same time, he will have to learn to respect her opinion too. She will also have to control her anger, since the Lion will, more often then not, be the center of attention. But then, he will shower her with loyalty, devotion, passion and romance. Not a bad match, if both of them agree to disagree.

When this twosome are putting each other through their passionate paces in the beautiful boudoir they couldn't be happier.Things will be torrentially torrid and tactile and stunningly sensuous. After all, Taurus is the sign of passion and Leo is one of the two signs of amour, so this cupid couple will find ecstasy and fantastic fulfillment in each other's arms.


There's only one problem.The moment they climb out of bed and descend from their emotional to the real world, everything can start to go woefully wrong, because they just refuse to see each other's point of view. They can both be intransigent and neither will give in to the other one.You see,they're both fixed signs.

Leos believe that they're right and they won't alter their original opinion no matter what you do or say. So, if these argumentative amourettes want their relationship to work, they've got to look in a dictionary to discover the meaning of all sorts of words, like compromise, diplomacy and flexibility.Otherwise, they'll find that words like love and loyalty don't mean much any more. Though they'll both keep plodding on with their partnership.


Brad is loyal, devoted, passionate and romantic lion married to a comfort seeking bull who enjoys being alone and does not liked to be pushed too hard. Sounds exhausting doesn't it? Never a dull moment in our house.

We've been married for almost 11 years so I've learned how to avoid some of the pitfalls of two stubborn souls running a house and raising a family. I've learned I don't always have to be right, and in the process I've become a better person.

Who says you can't teach an old bull new tricks?

How about you? What do the stars say about your relationship?

Oh and my juicer has arrived. I made the green juice and it's pretty good!! Even my daughters like it. Here's some video: Rachel Ray-WATCH OUT!

making green juice!! on 12seconds.tv


putting the stuff in the juicer!!! on 12seconds.tv

Yeah, I look fat in this one...which is why I'm drinking the GREEN JUICE.

the last of the green juice series no face today, I'm worn out on 12seconds.tv


7 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

My husband and I are the same sign, Scoripo. And people do the same thing umm oh really...but married 21 years and I agree you pick you battles and not always right.

jenn said...

Gemini (me) and Aquarius (him). I guess the most our signs say about us is that I'm mercurial, and he takes really long showers.

Anonymous said...

you've got to be kidding me.

I'm a Taurus (May 19) and Graham is a Leo (Aug 5)....he's forever wondering why I like to be alone so much but enjoys the freedom it allows him (to go watch soccer with his friends)

GypsiAdventure said...

Hubs is Aquarius and I'm a Libra - both air signs which works well in our house. It can be as fun as flying on cloud nine but if we aren't careful the storm winds whip up and all terror can break loose, but it never lasts long. I enjoy astrology...such an interesting perspective! :)
~K

Sass said...

I'm a Gemini, and my husband...

Wow.

I have no clue.

Geminis are a little self-absorbed.

Or so I hear.

But we've been married for 12 years, and I'd say whatever he is...it's working.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Leo and my husband is a Capricorn. I don't remember what our combination says, but I will say that we both represent our signs well.

Unknown said...

my hubby and i are both sags...i wonder what our love match is....

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.