4.18.2009

Live and Learn

I learned a very valuable lesson this week. If you brag about how smokin' your butt looks, you'd better have some visuals to support it!

I will be coordinating at photo shoot (at my convenience) to show you my heinie in my new Lucky Brand Jeans. I might even go so far as to show you some of my ill fitting jeans to illustrate the difference these new garments have made in my life.

Don't get too excited yet. There's a great deal of planning that goes into a photo shoot. I need to get a photographer, a stylist, find someone to do my hair and makeup and rent some studio space. After the shoot, I'll need to crop and retouch the photos. THEN and only then, they will be ready to publish. I don't take this assignment lightly people. I'm a perfectionist, damn it.

Stay tuned.


3 comments:

Jan said...

I for one can't wait for this!!! Your old jeans better not be "Mom Jeans"

Dr Zibbs said...

You should look for a photogapher on Craigslist. Just say you're looking for a non creepy person to take a picture of your ass.

The Major's Wife said...

fun times!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.