4.14.2009

I'm So Proud of Me!!!

What have I done today??? A better question would be what HAVEN'T I done today!

I think all my green juice and Mona Vie consumption is paying off. I cleaned my house from top to bottom, did multiple loads of laundry. I called the police about a suspicious white van on my street. (Details to follow)...I paid bills, brought clothes to Goodwill, AND I switched my car insurance to Geico and saved $500 a year.

The day isn't even over yet! Can I keep up the momentum? I pray that the answer is YES.

Isn't the dude in my picture annoying? Guess what? I'm 10 times as annoying as him right now. I hope I don't crash and burn.

LOVE YA!!


14 comments:

justme said...

give me some of that fucking green juice NOW

Melissa said...

I couldn't make it without my Mona Vie! Truly!

If ya slow down, drink another ounce or two!

simplynotso said...

can you say.....MANIC! lol

Sandra said...

Good Job Wonder Woman!!

Bridget said...

go jill go! Start a green juice biz and deliver some to me in Morristown right away!!

Kate said...

Mommy needs some call me

Jaina said...

Wow, that's amazing. I need recipes please.

Tara R. said...

You should have your own commercial... 'I do more before 9am than most moms do all day!'

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

So. Would you highly recommend Mona Vie and green juice to broke graduate students about to get married?

I'm willing to try just about anything to become more productive but I am picky where my funds are allotted!

Anonymous said...

I am dying to know about the mysterious van!! Do tell!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Sign me up I want green juice, I can't get my ass off the couch today! You Rock!

Unknown said...

So, with all that energy wanna come to Dallas and work on my life!

Alexis Black said...

I'm not drinking any of that funky stuff you drink, but I have been purging and cleaning too. It feels great! I think I need to do what Brad suggested, though, and burn the empty rubber bins so I don't accidentally fill them all with crap again. Keep up the good work...the burning question for me is can I do all this AND finish my book club book by tomorrow night. I'm thinking not. Damn book club. It used to be just another girls' night out...now someone actually wants to start talking about the books. I might have to reconsider.

Yellow Beads said...

wow, you bring menaing to the term "bottle up the energy", uh?

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.