4.28.2009

Critical Mass

My skin has reached the Michael Jackson Vitiligo stage, my hair is a stringy mess of layers and my house looks like an episode of Oprah where she humiliates people who's lives have gotten out of control.

Today is the day to change all that. I have a hair appointment at 10, my cleaning lady arrives at noon, and a spray tan at 2.

After I put a band aid on this mess, I will proceed to get to the nitty gritty of purging old winter clothes, paying bills and filing all the important documents lying in piles around the kitchen.

It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

I seriously think I have to let myself go. Keeping up the hair, working out, all that shit. Too time consuming. Waste of time. If I could just let go of the VANITY!!!

Gotta go. Time to clean up the mess that is currently my life.


12 comments:

Nessa said...

Gah, i have to do all that too! Best wishes!

Emily said...

you are killing me!!! I was hoping to stop by and get a laugh! I didn't get just one... I was able to get many! You Jersey girls and "it is finally getting warm here" we have been sweating it out down here in LA for weeks!!!!! And loving it by the way! The boredom is wearing me out.... the "we're taking it slow" approach is going to send me into a postal spree soon. Youngest wouldn't even let me move the truck last night when he was done with yard work.... Why did I raise such good kids!!!!! Keep the funny coming!!!

Dr Zibbs said...

You got a tough life there Jill.

The wife said...

I'm so feeling your pain right now!!

Jill said...

Oh yes, the upkeep is hell (not to mention expensive!)

Sass said...

Are you on the next season of Real Housewives? ;)

Unknown said...

You are so funny. I finally got my hair done yesterday and got a pedicure too. I'm still planting flowers so decided not to waste the money on a manicure. (This was all in response to your tweet yesterday)

Tara R. said...

I'm too lazy to continue with all the upkeep. Good luck with your first aid marathon.

simplynotso said...

pedicure-check, hair -check.....clean house -no,manicure-no, love my sister-check:)

GypsiAdventure said...

Oh how I wish I had a hair appt at 10...I'm so behind on EVERYTHING!!

Yay for you!!
~K

Jan said...

A patient told me yesterday that I can eat whatever I want without gaining weight. O not so! And off to the gym I went.

Jaina said...

Good luck! Just pulled myself out of one of those slumps.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.