4.01.2009

I hate April Fool's Day too!

Seriously, I do.

No, I'm not shutting down the blog, or Twitter, or even Facebook. I certainly would be a hell of alot more "productive" if I did, but I like living on the edge, so I will continue blogging, poking and tweeting. Now that I've discovered "12 Seconds" on Twitter, you might be seeing alot more of my amazing videos. Here's one of my newest productions, entitled: "My Kitchen."



trying out 12 seconds! here's my kitchen. on 12seconds.tv
How can I deprive you of fascinating stuff like this?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad you came to your senses! :-)

The Major's Wife said...

OMG, your island is as big as my entire kitchen. I'm so jealous....and ready to move from the city to the county, which we are doing this summer. Fun video, thanks for posting.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Welcome back! I love the 12 seconds we saw of your kitchen did I notice a key board in your kitchen wow so fancy your own piano bar. Nice you dont have to stumble far.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

That's not how I imagined your voice at all! I want to see the cute little pugalicious.

Sass said...

These videos make me love you that much more. ;)

Jaina said...

I love that your kitchen has a keyboard in it.

simplynotso said...

What????

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

SO happy that you are not shutting down your blog!!! Also, I love your kitchen :)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.