11.22.2008

You'll never see this scene on "The Waltons"..
























The scene: The Caffeine Court Residence

The cast: Jill (the family matriarch), Meg (her precocious 9 year old daughter), and Catherine (her outspoken 5 year old daughter.)

The scene opens, the family is spending a quiet Saturday morning hanging out and listening to a random mix off iTunes.

Katy Perry's hit song "I Kissed a Girl" comes on.

Catherine: "She kissed a girl??? Why did she kiss a girl?!"

Meg: "Because she was DRUNK!"


CUE LAUGH TRACK

Cut to commercial.


12 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

That's pretty funny!

University of Iowa Meg said...

I love it! So wise for their young ages :)

Vodka Mom said...

you KNOW I love that stuff......

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am glad my son hasn't ever picked up on that. I am just waiting. Did you know she was a Christian singer?? Weird, huh?

Tara R. said...

Bwahahaha... now that's funny!

Unknown said...

lol! Waltons no... Family Guy,, definitely. Kids are great

Linda S said...

Ah, the wisdom of youth!

The wife said...

LOL--everytime this song comes on while I'm in the car with Lovebug I keep waiting for that question...now I know the answer!:)

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouth of babes!

K and/or K said...

I can only hope my future children will be so entertaining!

♥ Braja said...

Perfect. You see, honey, it's in the genes, how we deal with things :))

jmo said...

Oh no! I've not had to explain that one yet. I did have to figure out a way to educate my 4 year old on why people put paper in their mouths and then leave the paper in a little glass bowl. She saw smokers for the first time at a Halloween party. I should have told her they were drunk but then would have to explain what drunk means and then the secret of Mommy juice would be out.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.