11.07.2008

Today is the deadline to sign up!


"Adam Sandler here, reminding you to sign up for the "Caffeine Court November Get Organized Challenge!"

The deadline for this contest has been extended to December 1st. (cause it's a Monday)

That's the day when our lovely and fair judge will look at your before and after shots and determine our Grand Prize Winner!

Here's who's on board:

Tara R., Simply Not So, More, More, More (Kerry), Mama Wheaton, Karen, Alexis Black, The Mrs., Mrs. K., Mrs. D., Maureen, Impoverished Preppy, High on Hairspray, The Pink Putter, Smart A$$ Mom, and Mommytime

Remember, whoever does the most organizing gets a whopping $75.00 Southern Living at HOME gift certificate! (audience applause)

A gorgeous Hadley Pollet knock off belt sewn by Jill, in the Caffeine Court sweatshop will go to the person who inspires us most during the month with comments or posts giving us helpful tips and examples of clean and tidy closets and drawers. (audience oohs and ahhhs!)

So get on it ladies!!! Imagine all the wonderful things you'll find under the junk in your walk in closet!!! (Remember those cute boots you bought at Marshall's last year? They're in there somewhere!!!)

Have a super productive weekend!!"


14 comments:

Katie Ryan said...

Ok. Count me in. I'm ready. I'm ready to kick some organizing arse. I'm sooooo going to win! Let's get started!
(no, really, don't count me in. I'm just playing.) By the way, you so DO NOT look like Adam Sandler. You look like Cheryl Crow.:)

Tara R. said...

I love the new shorter hair style... bwahaha... off to work on another de-clutter project. (still thinking Holly Hunter)

The wife said...

I so want to do this, but I am not committing to it simply because I think my Hubby would divorce me! My OCD tendencies about other things in the house already bother him enough!

preppyplayer said...

If it weren't my business's busy season I would be all over this! I will live vicariously thru you all.

By the way, I was all excited when I tried the celebrity look alike thing because the first one said I looked like Sofia Coppola and Emma Watson but as I looked further it also said I looked liked an aged soviet dictator and a middle aged chinese film director.
At least Adam Sandler is young...

jmo said...

Count me in. I definitely have a couple of areas that could benefit from this.

Unknown said...

LOL...I still cant get over the adam sandler pic...I am not a very good organizer-heck i do good to make it out of the house with a bra on and my panties not on top of my jeans ;-)

Kate said...

Hehe - I think I'm in the same boat as The Wife:) BUT the children's things are not as organized as I would like - so I will sign up on that front. Get the kids' things organized & purge any broken/outgrown/abandonded toys and clothes before it's time for Santa to bring more!

Anonymous said...

Me, me, me. I'm doing it. I already started and took Before pictures. I'm like half way there.

Anonymous said...

Well, I AM going to clean out that spare room, b/c I HAVE to by July, lol, but I am waiting to do it. If I do it now, I'll just have it full of more junk by spring.

Anonymous said...

Will you still listen to me even though I stopped blogging? I did the celebrity thing you did and was so bummed I didn't get an Adam Sandler. Seriously, I don't look like Angie Harmon. It's bullshit.
Good luck with your organizing! I can't post pictures, but I'm organizing my tutoring messes. I operate out of my dining room and it's, well, kind of taken over my dining room.

Anonymous said...

Jill Adam is your brother

Vodka Mom said...

Okay, this sounds great, but I don't like to play games I can't win. I am the WORST at organizing. I like to call myself a random romantic, but my husband has another word for it. I won't repeat it here. (I'll think about it----I'll let you know!!!!)

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

I may be too late to organize, but here is my number one all time favorite tip for organization regarding cleaning out your closet.

Get your best "say it out loud" friend to come over and play "thumbs up/thumbs down" while cleaning your closet.

You try on the old pair of leather pants from 10 years ago and your friend, if she's really honest and a true freind, will immediately give you a definite "thumbs down" sign. With that you put the pants in the give away pile. NO questions asked, no debates. Second rule of thumb, if you haven't worn it, really worn it -not tired it on and put it back in the closet - in three years, get rid of it.

Hope this helps.

MommyTime said...

Here's my first post! I'm so excited to be on board with other people who are doing this too. Such good motivation. (Finding my carpet again also doesn't suck.) Thanks for the great project.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.