11.26.2008

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving...and then GET BACK TO WORK!!!

I'm off to my sister's haunted house in Maryland to enjoy a little family togetherness.

Before I go, don't forget that the deadline for my "Get Your Shit Together Challenge" is Monday!!!



On Monday I will go to your respective blogs and check out all your hard work. The person who I feel has accomplished the most receives the coveted prize...


A $75 Southern Living at HOME Gift Certificate!!!!


So enjoy that family time and then get back to those closets, bookshelves and junk drawers. Make me proud!!! You'll be "thankful" that you did it.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip to Maryland.
"Don't eat too much turkey"
Love you
Mommie Dearest
PS Happy First Thanksgiving Buddy

Unknown said...

I hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful Thanksgiving

Melissa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tara R. said...

Have a safe trip and a Happy Thanksgiving.

Vodka Mom said...

Have a great, great Thanksgiving!! Be safe.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your trip. Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a safe trip.

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful day!

Piper of Love said...

I'm thankful for you <3

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Did you say "haunted house?" I think we need to hear more...

Jaina said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving at your sister's

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.