7.31.2008

It's been awhile...


I've been tagged by Kathy at My Inside Voice and this is a fun one.

You have to list 5 songs you're ashamed to admit that you like. The timing was perfect on this because I was just on iTunes downloading some songs for a summer playlist...so here goes.

1. The Jonas Brothers "When You Look Into My Eyes"
My daughter loves these guys...I don't, but I really like this song, it reminds me of being an infactuated teenager!

2. Anything by Barry Manilow (or "Barely Man Enough" as we used to call him.)
There's something about this guy that I love. Tonight I downloaded "Weekend in New England," "Ready to Take a Chance Again," and "Even Now." If my husband plays them, he just might get laid tomorrow night!

3. Flo Rida "Low"
I'm actually not ashamed to admit I like this one, although I'm sure his target audience isn't 40 plus housewives from Jersey. I just LOVE singing this one.."Apple Bottom jeans...boots with the fur...she turn around and give her big booty a slam..she hit the floor, she hit the floor next thing you know she got LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW!"
I'm crankin' it in the minivan tomorrow!

4. "Cha-Cha Slide" by DJ Casper...you should have seen me at class parties when I was class mom...I rocked the elementary school when we turned on the Slide!

5. "Man! I Feel Like a Woman" Shania Twain This song makes me want to throw on a pair of Daisy Dukes and do some line dancin...maybe even ride a mechanical bull-YEE HA!
Bonus confession song: "My Humps" by The Blackeyed Peas...that song absolutely kills me.

Okay, Mrs. K...Life is Better with a Cute Outfit and Lunanik...you have a little assignment...because I tag YOU!


8 comments:

Katie Ryan said...

Oh, cool, I've been tagged! I've never been tagged before. I'm so excited. I'll get right on it.

Petunia said...

OK, this tag is the most embarrasing one I've seen!

Anonymous said...

Low is my ring tone!!!! I love it so much! Great running song too. Have you heard "Elevator" by him? It has a line about a tennis skirt and a tattoo I think.... its a good one too!

MarĂ­a said...

Cha Cha Slide. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Candace said...

oh mandy well you came and you gave without taking and i neeeeeeed youuuuu!!

Kay's Preppy Play Place said...

Here's my confession - I LOVE the song "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred. Love to do housework to it!

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

I love Barry Manilow, I always wanted to see him in concert but funny thing nobody really wanted to go with me. I think he is great.

Jaina said...

Haha, nice.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.