7.23.2008

On a happier note...



Have you heard about the New Jersey dolphins? 15-20 bottleneck dolphins have found their way into the river near my house. (About 2 miles from the ocean.) There's been alot of media coverage, my friend's husband even got interviewed on "The Today Show" while he was looking at the dolphins with his daughters.


It's so cool. We see them every day as we drive back and forth on the Oceanic Bridge. They are really beautiful. They look like they are having a great time...sometimes they leap out of the water like they're in a show at Sea World. I hope they can find their way back to the ocean before it gets cold again...
I absolutely love living near the beach, but this has made the summer all the more special for our family and all the families in our area.
As you can see, my Midol has kicked in and all is right with the world again...until next month.


8 comments:

MarĂ­a said...

I wanna see a dolphin!! :(

Unknown said...

I was just talking about them tonight!
We're coming down for vacation this weekend and we were thinking of taking our kids to see them!
Now I think we really have to!

justme said...

we had dinner at mcloones the other night and as we sat and ate we watched the dolphins swim by...amazing

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Enjoy the dolphins but be sure to send them back to Sunny, FL before the cold sets in...

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Oh, how cool is that?! I love watching dolphins.

Katie Ryan said...

How nice! My kids would love that.

Jaina said...

I don't know if I'd be photographing them or swimming out to play with them...or possibly buying a waterproof camera and doing both!

ShannanB said...

Wow. I have never seen dolphins in person. What gorgeous creatures. You are soo lucky!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.