4.03.2008

T.T.F.N.-(Ta Ta For Now!)


I'm packed, and spray-tanned, my fingernails and toenails are all cleaned and polished and we're off to Florida...we'll be back Tuesday night.

I am really happy that we're going to get a chance to see my parents. I miss them so much! They used to live 5 minutes away and they moved to Florida two years ago...I can't stand it!!

They're happy, so I'm happy. (Except when I shell out $12 an hour for a babysitter-JUST KIDDING MOM!)

No Disney this time, (thank god) just lots of swimming, golf and tennis, a trip to Sea World and one night of alone time for me and my husband. (We're heading to Clearwater Beach to stay in a hotel Saturday night.) Who knows, if he plays his cards right he just MIGHT get lucky!! (Probably not actually, my period is due on Friday...DAMN! Isn't 30 years of this nonsense enough!!?)

Anyway, catch you later...I'll send Shamu your regards.


15 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Travel safe, take lots of photos, and enjoy the beautiful Florida sun!

WSU Laura said...

Have a great trip!

The Wife said...

Have fun!

MarĂ­a said...

Have a great time!

Amy said...

Ooh, have fun!!

Katie Ryan said...

Oh, I wish I was you! Have fun.

Melissa said...

Have a safe trip and lots of fun!

Sorry your period is probably coming during the trip! It ALWAYS comes and ruins a vacation! I always wind up accidentally planning vacation for when I have mine (I'm on the pill, I know when it's coming!)

Kate said...

Have a great time!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU! Jersey is so damn cold it's nuts.

Karen MEG said...

Enjoy your time with Shamu ;)

have a wonderful time; sounds like it'll be so much fun! Timing of AF sux, though doesn't it ... she always visits at the wrong time!

Have a blast!

suchsimplepleasures said...

have a wonderful time!! and...who the heck cares about the period...do it anyway!!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe time :3 Sea World is amazing <3 Don't forget to at least let your husband get one walk on the beach with the sunset.

Haha, Have Fun!! (good luck on your period as well)

Anonymous said...

You were in Clearwater and didn't drop by? I'm just 30 minutes away..... :)
Anywho, hope you had a great time!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.