11.30.2009

An educational post...

Since today is the Monday following a long holiday weekend, and we're all a bit burnt out from travel, family interactions and chowing down, I thought I'd give you a little history lesson.

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I love the f-word. There are so many great ways to use it, as this video confirms.

I try not to use it too much, since it's not very ladylike, and I am nothing if not refined. Really, I AM!! And if you say otherwise, than F YOU!!! (I'm kidding...you know I love you.)

Before we continue, clear the room of all the kiddies, crank up the volume, and enjoy.


7 comments:

Bridget said...

I too am a great lover of the f word. That was f-ing awesome and in my opinion... Shirley does talk to f-ing much!

Anonymous said...

The f-word is special to me. I break it out for special occasions. Like dropping breakable stuff, hurting myself, big spills, and burnt dinner.

Anonymous said...

the f-bomb is amazing. i break it out for all kinds of reasons, or for no reason at all..'cuz it's kinda cool like that! :)

Jill said...

I love using the f-word, for some reason especially when I am b*tching about my husband. (He's perfect but I still b*tch abotu him). Just noticed this weekend one of my neighbor/friends now uses it too, when she comes to my house at least. And she b*tches about her husband more, too. Love it when I have such a positive influence on people.

Jaina said...

Lol. Interesting post. Can't watch the video atm though. ;)

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Damn girl. My favorite word.

It's terrible, but it feel soooo good to say it!

However, in polite company there is ONE substitute I enjoy.

Mother scratcher.

Say it with me now, Mother scratcher.

Maureen said...

when my entire family was here last week, i watched as my thirty-something and forty-something brothers held forks in the air and ask my 1 year old what they were holding. of course, with her little toddler lisp, she attempted to say, "Fork!" over and over.

but you know what it sounded like...

they were cackling away....

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.