11.11.2009

News Flash!!!

Great news.  


Despite the fact that I yell at my kids too much, let them watch too much TV, buy them too many Webkinz, feed them the wrong kind of food and let them stay up late, they got their report cards today and the results were FABULOUS!!!

I guess there's something to be said for good genes.  (From my husband's side of course!)

More soon, my computer is going haywire.  I know, I promised to bust on the annoying nouveau riche people (who wear ascots) in my town, trust me, I will, as soon as I contact technical support about my f-ed up computer!
  



8 comments:

Sandra said...

Ascots, really? Ascots. I can't wait. xoxo

Unknown said...

YAY Girls! Congrats on the awesome grades!
Good job Mom and Dad, too!!

PaperCourt said...

They wear ascots? OMG.

Anonymous said...

Ascots make me think of Fred and Daphne.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I can't wait to hear the rant about ascots! (You know it's only to cover up their turkey waddles, because no matter how much money they have, there's not a surgery available to pull the neck taught!)

Heather Henderson said...

ascots? you must be joking.

Jill said...

Sponge Bob at 9pm on a school night and pop tarts for breakfast make the world go 'round, right?

Jaina said...

Congrats on those report cards!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.