11.03.2009

The moment you've all been waiting for...

The official drawing is complete and we have a winner...

Congratulations to Kel at CafeKel for winning the $25 Starbucks card!!

Kel correctly guessed that the three bloggers I have had actual conversations with are:

Mrs. K who is a fierce competitor and gave me some awesome tennis tips during my singles slump last spring.

Clemson Girl who couldn't stand just reading my blog and corresponding via Facebook and decided to take our relationship to the next level.

and...

And the artist formerly known as Mommyvents who is now blogging under a new name which I am not authorized to disclose. I love her already and I'm so glad she lives 5 minutes from me. Maybe, just maybe, we'll actually get really crazy and meet for a cup of coffee one of these years.

Kel, shoot me an e-mail at: jillyou@verizon.net give me your address and I'll get that card out to you next week, when I return from my brother in law's impending nuptials in Vermont.

Speaking of that...let's talk about my my brother in law. After 45 years of bachelorhood, he has met the woman of his dreams and is making it official.

He reads this blog, so if you have any advice for someone entering into marriage...have at it!

I'll catch you all next week....I'll be off line, nursing my very sick daughter back to health and then partying for 3 straight days in the Green Mountain State!

When I return, I'm going to do a little venting of my own. Have I ever told you about some of the snobby social climbers in my town? No??? Well get ready for an ear full next week.

I'm on fire baby!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come mommyvents disappeared? any suggestions on how to find her again?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the dirt on the people in your town :-)

justme said...

the rumor is feener is trying to get fit...

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats to your winner and BIL. Hope your daughter is feeling better and I love gossip spill it sister!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Vermont - be sure to bring plenty of warm clothes. It is already cold here!

Can't wait to read about the social climbers!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Uh duh. Can't get enough of you! Coach is headed your way on Friday for the Springsteen show at MSG.

Maureen said...

Yeah for the winner! Congratulations to your BIL. Prioritize your spouse - over everything. Hope your daughter has a speedy recovery. Can't wait to hear about the women from the 'hood!

Anonymous said...

i could so have guessed those ;)

my husband married me at 44...he's never been married before- patience. LOTS of patience.

Yellow Beads said...

congrats Kel!

honeypiehorse said...

I love a blog with a caffeine theme. Hope your daughter's feeling better.

Jaina said...

Congrats Kel!!!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.