12.02.2008

The judges have made their final decision!!!



Sorry for the delay. I was so impressed with my finalists in the "Get Your Shit Together Challenge" that I had to call in some judges.

Up until 9:30 EST we had a three way tie between Tara at If Mom Says OK, Andrea at Mommy's Martini and Maureen at Mom Times Two.

I was at a loss, so I called in a final impartial judge to declare a winner.

She made her choice...and the winner is...

Andrea at Mommy's Martini!!!!

Here are some examples of her amazing accomplishments...

The Office...











The Dining Room





















The Walk In Closet























Congratulations to all our participants, you have been such an inspiration for me. I am still working on my projects in between cleaning up puppy poop and pee and I will post results as I complete them. (Don't hold your breath.)

It's nice to know that I helped motivate others to do what I could not.

Andrea...send me your address so I can send your Southern Living at HOME catalog and $75 gift certificate.

Stay tuned for more contests including Best Road Rage Fight, Hottest Encounter at the Supermarket and Largest Collection of Domestic Pets...you too can be a Caffeine Court Award Winner!!!!

Good night and God bless.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might have the best ideas!! Did you used to work in marketing?!

Anonymous said...

from reading your blog, you will win all three of those contests, hands down. I am dreaming of an inappropriate supermarket incident. It would make the task a lot more interesting!

Anonymous said...

Could you have a procrastination contest? I'm sure I could win that one!

Totally dropped the ball on this - chaos still reigns in my house. But I have a really REALLY good reason. (Stay tuned!)

Sass said...

Now I have to go hang out at the supermarket just to get hot stories. ;)

No wait, I already have several. hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the transformation is amazing. A deserving winner!

eyes_only4him said...

I feel like a total loser after seeing those transformations..

I leave now with my head down..

Vodka Mom said...

HOly crap! That was amazing!!!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

wow, great transformations! love your blog!

Maureen said...

She deserved the win! :)

Thanks for hosting the contest, and love your upcoming ones...

However, I better stick to organizing.

Kim said...

Oh..that was a tough call..Congrats to Andrea though.. she really did do a great job..well they all did really..

PS.. Thank you so much for the compliments on my photography.. it mean a ton..

Anonymous said...

Now can any of those in the top three come take care of my spare room??

MommyTime said...

Thank you so so much for this! I really appreciate the prize. Even more, I appreciate the motivation to go public with my mess-tackling efforts. It made it so much easier to stay focused and really stick to it. And thanks to the excellent competition too, for keeping me on my toes!

preppyplayer said...

I concur with the choice of winner. Amazing transformation. I would also like to nominate a contest and I PROMISE you will get a ton of stories:
Best Coach confrontation
or
Best parent freakout on ( you name the sport) sidelines.

I say... bring it.

The Mrs. said...

I failed miserably at this! Horrible! If you start a paralel parking contest I'm in!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You are an inspiration.. not to me.. but to someone I'm sure!! LOL

Just kidding. I NEED to to that here. How she was able to tear herself out of blogland long enough to accomplish this is beyond me!!

Jaina said...

Congrats!!! I'm really impressed by the transformation.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.