5.12.2008

This never gets old...GOOGLE ANALYTICS!

I took a litle trip into my Google Analytics report and came up with some interesting new keywords which led readers to Caffeine Court. The newest list is as follows: (my comments are in bold.)

pathological lying ("Honey, these shoes aren't new-I bought them last year!")

alone time more enjoyable than family time (ouch-now that one just plain hurts)

be cool, not psycho (that's my motto)

celebrity cellulite (Suburban New Jersey housewife cellulite would be more accurate)

long cleavage (Hmmm...I guess it's better than "long butt crack.")

14 year old breasts (that one freaked me out! Remind me to delete all photos of my children from this blog IMMEDIATELY)

PMS causing divorce (that one came from my husband)

Is it okay to have a one night stand on a business trip? (ANOTHER ONE from my husband! Come on dude-I'm onto you!!)

Just wanna see some breasts (another strange one-possibly from my husband.)

man runs over wife Wal-Mart (in my case that would be Target)

over 40 camel toe (I seriously don't think I've ever discussed camel toe on my blog-so how the hell did that end up in my keywords?...Is that the same person looking for "Long Cleavage?")

psycho tennis mom (finally-one that makes sense!)

puke on hard wood (with 2 dogs and a cat it's pretty much my life!)

tennis tragedies (I experience them everyday.)

If you haven't signed up for Google Analytics yet-DO IT...you will crack up when you see the nutty stuff that leads viewers to your blog.

Oh and one more thing-It's my birthday-go me-it's my birthday-go me!!! (I'm so bored-someone get me some ice cream cake...PRONTO!)


24 comments:

Belle said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Maybe your husband can leave you stranded at the mall today instead of at home!!

Karen MEG said...

Happy birthday!!!!!
And those results made me ROFL... long cleavage and over 40 camel toe ... OMG!!!!!

justme said...

happy bday !!!

my post over at njmomblogs is titled FLAT AS A BORED..i use the pen name fiona charles....

Bridget said...

that is the funniest list ever.... must install the google analytics right away! Happy Bday!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Happy Birthday!!

k e r r y said...

happy birthday! I so rarely get antything as fun as those keywords!

MommyTime said...

Happy Birthday! Here's a fabulous ice cream cake for you.

kolls said...

Happy birthday!!!

linda said...

Happy ( belated ) Birthday Day!

Katie Ryan said...

Happy Birthday! I've didn't know anything about Google Analytics. I'll have to check that out when I get some time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Love the search results... long cleavage and camel toe, eh? Looks like I've been missing out on a lot of dirt by only just recently getting into your site. lol

scargosun said...

I have to sign up for this although it seems like it might be frightening. :) Happy Birthday! I am sending you virtual Coldstone Creamery ice cream cake in "For Coffee Lovers Only" flavor.

Jill said...

Hilarious! And a very happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!

Those keyword hunts are so freaking entertaining!!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday.

I'm just wondering when long cleavage went out of vogue. Isn't that what made the old stars like Roslyn Russell famous?

Kori said...

Happy Birthday! And now I have to go into my analyitics, or I would post more.

ShelbyAnne said...

Well HAPPY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY! I think I'm late, but oh well. It's the thought, right?

I'm going to do this Google Analytics thing...I'm curious. If suicide leads people to my blog...I'm wondering what else does.

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I have got to sign up for that.
Happy Birthday a few days late.

MarĂ­a said...

I'm late - happy birthday!
And PMS causing divorce? LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Such funny results! I just signed up for Analytics a few weeks ago and I can't wait to see what happens. I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to see some of my Google searches...but some people are just FREAKY!!

Happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I have been a bad blog buddy! I just saw this. I hope it was wonderful!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.