1.13.2009

I've found a new love...

You may or may not have noticed, but my blog has been a bit lacking the past few weeks. The holidays have had something to do with it, but there is something else that has had a far bigger effect on my bloggy life.

FACEBOOK.

I am loving it! It's so mindless. It has goofy games, pictures, little gifts you can send, and the bonus is...it requires absolutely no creativity!!!

The result has been that my creative juices have been completely dried up. (For the time being.)

I know it won't last forever. I'm fickle that way. But for now, if you want to find me...join the FB club and shoot me your e-mail address.

In the meantime...if you have kids anywhere around 8 or 9 years old the third "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" book is out..."The Last Straw." My daughter LOVES these books, they're hilarious.

And if you caught the meanest thing I did as a kid before my mom made me delete it, I'm really not a total sicko. Just KIND OF a sicko!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you given up on the Real Housewives of OC? I think about your recaps of last year each time I watch the show! :)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

FB is kind of fun, isn't it? My kids think I'm too old but I'm having a blast.

Melissa said...

Loooooove Facebook!

The wife said...

I'm a crackbook addict myself! It's crazy the people you see on there from your past!

I wish you could repost your meanest thing you ever did, I missed it!

jenn said...

I'm seriously pissed that I missed the twisted childhood story. C'mon, Mom, pleeeease let Jill put it back up? We promise not to judge, and it will help us to feel better about our own childhood misdeeds!

(My kids love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, too. My husband and I read them and crack up).

Tammy said...

I love Facebook too! I've become addicted to it this last month as well. My son who is in 4th grade loves the Wimpy Kid books!

Coffee with Cathy said...

Facebook is addicting! But fun. And useful -- at least, that's what I keep telling myself.

Mama Wheaton said...

I haven't made it to facebook yet, still working on figuring out how to blog!

simplynotso said...

If she posted it again, some of you would never come back...

Petunia said...

I am mad that I missed it, too! :-(

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.