1.28.2009

Do I care? Do YOU care?

So, this Sunday is SUPERBOWL SUNDAY. Do I care? Not really. I was hoping for an Eagles-Ravens Superbowl. Since that didn't happen...I have no interest.

What I am interested in, however, is The Australian Open. Too interested. I've been up way too late the past few nights watching all the drama. I LOVE IT. Can you imagine playing singles in 130 degree heat?? I'd be dead after 3 games.

Saturday is the ladies final and Sunday is the men's finals. YAY!! So much fun.
Superbowl, who cares? Give me Serena, Venus, Roger and Andy any day of the week.

Except of course for the half time show with my buddy BRUCE!

Today was a snow day here in coastal Jersey. I stayed in all day, so I didn't have any opportunities to get into trouble. Life has been kind of boring lately.

Tomorrow is a brand new day. I'll be playing tennis, maybe I'll hit someone with the ball and get into a fight. One can only hope.


5 comments:

Mama Wheaton said...

Um not big into sports so I haven't been paying attention to either but if I had to watch one it would be tennis

Unknown said...

we will be watching the super bowl...have fun playing tennis tomorrow errrr today(almost)

Tammy said...

My favorite team is not in it, but going to a party. It should be fun just to hang out with friends. My husband loves to watch tennis. Me not so much.

Tara R. said...

Since none of the teams I had hoped would be playing were knocked out early, I'm just using the day as an excuse to eat too much.

The Mrs. said...

I soooooo don't care! I didn't even know it was happening and I don't know who's playing!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.