My 9 year old daughter has a really fun book, it's called "Coke or Pepsi?" It's full of fun questions to ask your friends to get to know them better.
I thought it would be fun to ask you, by bloggy friends some "Coke or Pepsi?" questions.
I know I could get really inappropriate with this and make up my own, but I'm going to keep it clean.
1. If you were in a band, what would you want to be?
Singer, guitarist, drummer, manager
2. Name one dorky trait you have.
3. Grits: Love em, Gross, What are they anyway!?
4. Meanest thing you did as a little kid?
Okay, now I'll answer.
2. That I would LOVE to be in a band and play to a huge stadium full of adoring fans. I also like to dance around like a complete idiot around my family. The only way I'd do it publicly is if I was really drunk.
3. Love them!! Yes, a northern girl who LOVES grits. My husband and I had them in North Carolina ages ago and we are hooked. They are heart healthy so it's a good thing!!
4. I had an answer but my mother called and made me take it down. THAT'S how bad it was!
Now you answer...it'll be fun...like a sleepover party!!