1.31.2009

Enough with the poopy talk!

I know I've hit rock bottom, I've resorted to talking about the lowest common denominator...isn't that what 3 year olds do?? As my husband stated, since I have 2 children, 3 dogs and a cat, excrement is a very big part of my life, but that doesn't mean you need to keep hearing about it.

Let's move onto something a bit more pleasant...

Yesterday I was thrilled and honored to get a SWEET award from my buddy Stacey over at The Life of Sass.

Every Friday she writes about her favorite blogs, and this week she picked me!!!

Is that cool or what?

If you want to check out a blog written by an extremely clever, hip young mom, head on over the The Life of Sass. She has my blog beat by a mile!


5 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Sass is one cool chick.

Mama Wheaton said...

At least your blogs are never boring?

♥ Braja said...

Cool and not surprising :)

CashmereLibrarian said...

No, let's go back to the Poop talk. I feel at home. My son comes home for the weekend, he talks about his bowels. I call my Dad, we talk about the state of his bowels.
Priorities, I guess.

sltbee69 said...

I personally get much delight about poopy talk, farts, all that stuff. Basically, everybody poops, so why not talk about it?

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.