1.31.2009

Enough with the poopy talk!

I know I've hit rock bottom, I've resorted to talking about the lowest common denominator...isn't that what 3 year olds do?? As my husband stated, since I have 2 children, 3 dogs and a cat, excrement is a very big part of my life, but that doesn't mean you need to keep hearing about it.

Let's move onto something a bit more pleasant...

Yesterday I was thrilled and honored to get a SWEET award from my buddy Stacey over at The Life of Sass.

Every Friday she writes about her favorite blogs, and this week she picked me!!!

Is that cool or what?

If you want to check out a blog written by an extremely clever, hip young mom, head on over the The Life of Sass. She has my blog beat by a mile!


7 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Sass is one cool chick.

Giggle Pixie said...

Hey, who doesn't love a good poop?

I mean...that didn't come out right.

Never mind.

:-)

Mama Wheaton said...

At least your blogs are never boring?

luo857200 said...

Admittedly, it is the fact that hard work plays the most wholesale electronics pivotal role in people's success. And also we can not overlook some negative impact of luck on people's success china wholesale in that luck may bring people success easily, but it may also let people lose success rapidly. Nevertheless, we can not deny that china electronics wholesale Luck opens more doors to success, or even changes people's fate totally. In sum, although we can wholesalenot ignore the importance of hard work and some negative impact of luck on people's success, in the light of the wholesale above discussion, it can be safely said china wholesale that Luck contributes a lot to people's success, especially in creating possibilities to succeed and changing people's fate. When luck comes to embrace or visit people, people should not let it slip away.

Braja said...

Cool and not surprising :)

CashmereLibrarian said...

No, let's go back to the Poop talk. I feel at home. My son comes home for the weekend, he talks about his bowels. I call my Dad, we talk about the state of his bowels.
Priorities, I guess.

sltbee69 said...

I personally get much delight about poopy talk, farts, all that stuff. Basically, everybody poops, so why not talk about it?

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.