12.23.2009

Have yourself a merry little breakdown...

So after school yesterday, my six year old daughter Catherine told me a lovely Christmas story.

"Mommy, Christopher's mom is in the hospital. They were at their new house that they are building...she is really happy about the new house even though their dad ordered it. Well, she started acting really crazy, even though she wasn't drunk. Then she fainted. Now she's in the hospital."


Hmmm..1 huge house under construction...4 kids, 3 days before Christmas...mommy acts really nutty and passes out.

Now I'm not one to pry, but it sounds like SOMEONE could use a little Xanax. Or a few days of rest in a very special hospital. It really is perfect timing. It sounds like this woman is a genius.

Do you think they might have a room for me? ;)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she had the ingredients for a breakdown for sure.

Anonymous said...

Kids. Boy, they can tell a story, can't they?

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to have kids, just to hear the shit that comes out of their mouths. hopefully nothing that they pick up from my potty mouth, but it's bound to happen!

i'll wave hello to your area when we're driving up the turnpike tomorrow!

Cynthia said...

Hang in there:)

Hey, I have a New Year's header cued up for you...all I need is a log in and a password;)

Anonymous said...

I love how your daughter told the story "...she was acting crazy, even though she wasn't drunk..." FAN-frickin'-tastic.

And, I agree...that woman is a genius!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.