10.24.2009

If you want to do something right...

you HAVE to do it yourself!!

Lately there has been critiquing of certain blogs by other bloggers. It's kind of turned into a big drama, so I've decided that I'm going to critique my own blog and that way no one else has to do it for me.

Here goes:

How about Jill over at Caffeine Court? What a bore!! She is so obsessed with boots! And tennis! Who the hell CARES if she won a tennis match? Who wants to hear about the stupid byotches on her team?

What kind of psycho has THREE dogs AND a cat?!!! That's just gross.

Oh and the way she criticizes Obama! Obama is a wonderful man! She must be very, VERY selfish to oppose health care reform.

To top it off, she live in JERSEY. I mean need I say more?!!!

I won't even go into her grammar! Has she ever heard of spellcheck, or editing? What a lazy wench. She has such a messy closet. She should spend less time on Facebook and more time cleaning up her house.

And she's always posting pictures of her hair. Once again...WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR HAIR JILL!!!??? So annoying.

And her clothes! She dresses like a 12 year old boy. Get rid of the hoodies and jeans, put on something cute woman!!! Have some pride.

I could go on and on. Bottom line is, her blog sucks.

Once more thing...she has a fat stomach. Maybe she should do some sit-ups.

There you go.


If you have anything to add, just click the little comment button.


24 comments:

OHmommy said...

It's funny that you write this today because this morning I got a comment criticizing my blog. LOL. It went something like this...

"Your political rants are annoying. Stick to blogging about clothes and kids."

LOVE it.

The Chic Chauffeur said...

hahahaha. i feel like posting anonymously!!!

seriously, Jill, I like seeing postings of your hair :) and frankly, I have the same boot problem that you do. therapy?

Greens and Pinks said...

And get off the coffee, Jill, OKAY?

(obviously I'm kidding. XOXO)

Bridget said...

Jill, I think you might be my favorite ever for this. So hilarious. I think this entire summary can transfer over to my blog too (except of course for the pets and tennis)

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

I'm jealous. I suck at tennis. And the outfits are soo cute for tennis too....:)

Tara R. said...

This is why I love coming by here so much.

Kim said...

You crack me up.

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

You are too funny! I blog about food so there is nothing contoversial there...LOL!

Dr Zibbs said...

..She never shows pictures of her butt.

Dr Zibbs said...

..Oh Yeah. And she hardly ever leaves comments on the famous blog THAT BLUE YAK.

k e r r y said...

I so wish I had been on top of my reading last weekend I missed all of the drama mama business! You crack me up!

Sandra said...

I have been so neglectful of my blog and reading that I have no idea what the drama was. Damn. I just love to read that nonsense. This post is hilarious! I love it and you and your blog!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew what was going on, I feel so left out ;-)

Maureen said...

Funny... I don't get the negative comments people leave. Love your blog. Don't change a thing!

justme said...

oh please fill me in on the drama b/c i missed it....feener44atgmaildotcom

Poolside with the Girls said...

I always count on you to fill me in about what's going on in the blog world because I live under that rock.

Thanks for the update and I love your blog.

Your post is very funny (even if it's NOT TRUE!)

The 5 Bickies said...

I think you are funny! Not just funny...hilarious!

I'm glad to read I'm not the only one living under a blog rock. I have no idea of the drama to which you refer. Would love to know...

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Also? She takes random phone calls from girls in GA blathering on incoherently.

And she's too cute.

Oh, wait...were those compliments?

Love you bunches! Smooch!

Yellow Beads said...

you're a hoot!!! kind of funny. I love the Obama bashing, btw!! :)

linda said...

lol! love your blog.

Constant Frivolity said...

You are right, your blog sucks. That must be why I log on every single day to see what boring topics you are going on and on and on about every.single.day.

I can't get enough of this junk :)

Jaina said...

I apparently missed the drama...which is fine with me. This post just shows why I love reading your blog. :) People ought to just mind their p's and q's and go with the classic advice from Thumper...if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Ned said...

The drama was ridiculous! So nasty. Stay the same friend. Love you just as you are!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the drama in blogland, I stumbled upon yours & love it so far :-)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.