Okay, obviously no one but Connie (Mrs. K.) cares about my field trip to the Lawn Tennis and Cricket Club. I have some good stories about the place that aren't so positive, but I'm not going to tell them. I'll bet you're disappointed. Sorry.
Anyway, Connie tagged me on a little meme, so here goes:
Seven things you don't already know about me.
1. I love Woody Allen movies, and still watch them even though he is officially a perv. I also love Pee Wee Herman, another perv. I guess you could say I'm a huge fan of perverts.
2. Sometimes I think I'd like to be a hippie and live in a cabin, with lots of dogs (no duh!). I could knit and garden and commune with nature. Too bad my kids would never go along with that. (Although my husband would!) (It would have to be a nice cabin though, with heat and a washer/dryer.)
3. I've never officially felt like a "grown up" even though I'm 44 years old.
4. I'm trying really hard not to label people when I see them. I know we all do it, but it's a really bad thing to do.
5. One of my old friends recently posted some really shocking pictures on Facebook. He removed them pretty quickly, but I was floored when I saw them.
6. I never dreamed of having a big wedding or wearing a wedding gown, but I am so glad Brad and I had one. I loved my dress and everything about that day. It was incredible to have all the people we love gathered together for a really fun party!
7. I am really close with all my nieces and nephews and love them like they were my own children. I used to be the "fun aunt" before I had kids and they would jump up and down when I would come to visit. I would take them to Chuck E. Cheese (back in the day when I looked forward to going there.) and buy them fun toys. We still have so much fun together and they come visit all the time.
If you need some material, you are tagged! Make sure you let me know if you do it.