8.17.2009

Hey I almost forgot!!

Today is my 2 year blogoversary.

In honor of this momentous occasion I thought I'd do a little video montage of "very special" Caffeine Court moments. Unfortunately this is a blog, so that's not possible.

Then I thought it would be fun to get all my blog friends together and drink gallons of margaritas. I could get really wasted and throw up in a sombrero. That would be awesome. But it ain't gonna happen.

Another idea would be to post some links to my favorite blog posts over the past few years. That would require time and effort, and I really don't feel like doing it, so screw that idea.

My final idea was to set up a really fun political debate, to make my blog somehow "relevant." Unfortunately, whenever I get fired up politically all the BlogHer chicks think I'm a neanderthal, uneducated, redneck. I don't want to tick anyone off, on my special day, so I'll postpone my next political post for another day.

So, I'll keep it simple. If you're reading this, it means you actually took a moment of your day to look at my blog. I consider that an honor.

If you feel like this post just isn't enough, and you'd like to send me an blogeoversary gift, I'm registered at Williams-Sonoma and Tiffany's under Caffeine Court.

Love ya.





17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill
you sound like a teenager whose christmass list ended a request for stuff with things like
"nothing cheap"
"good quality"
"expensive"
"name brands"
"no knock offs"
and more suggistions for upscale goodies.

perhaps you should just take a collection for a mecedies and really go for the gold.
no sense in holding back now

Love
pop

Maureen said...

Love it! Congratulations!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

hahah you are too funny! i love your blog, congrats on two years!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd!!! I love your dad's comment, lol.

Far From Perfect said...

I don't know the idea about getting together with margaritas sounds good to me.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Blog Birthday I hope you get your cake and eat it too!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogaversary!

preppyplayer said...

Happy B day!
and many more.

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Love you, love the blog.

Smooches!!!!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Happy Anniversary.

Jaina said...

Happy 2 year bloggiversary! That's exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Well I've only been reading you for about a week and a half so let's just wait till this is gonna work out betweeen us before we buy each other something nice, shall we? *wink* hahahaha

*wait... you WERE kidding about the gift thing right? Let me know how it works out for you. I've been blogging for about 3 years now. Actually it will be 3 on the 28th. So if you receive any gifts maybe I'll give it a shot too! hehehehe

Tara R. said...

Congrats on your blogoversary! I love your political moxie.

The 5 Bickies said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love your Dad's comment...clearly you come by your wit naturally!

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Leslie said...

Happy Blogoversary!! I hope I can follow in your footsteps and keep mine going for two years!!

Brigette Russell said...

Happy anniversary. To heck with the BlogHer lefties. From a fellow Neatherthal Mom Blogger.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.