9.28.2009

Sick Day...(and Momma's gonna pay.)

I've passed on some of my words of wisdom in previous posts, and today I'm going to share with you another little pearl that I've discovered in my 10 years as a mom.

DON'T GET SICK.

If you do, then expect to be called a faker.

Don't expect anyone to bring you a glass of orange juice or an extra blanket.

Expect to emerge from your cocoon of fever and sweats to face a house that looks like it should be condemned.

If that isn't enough motivation to stay healthy, than I don't know what is.

Now please pass the Echinacea.



7 comments:

Tara R. said...

Crap! Now you tell me. *cough, cough*

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Oh, that is so true, hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

You are so right. I had a bad case of the flu 2 years ago and it was a madhouse while I was sick.

Sandra said...

Amen!! So true.

OHmommy said...

No kidding!

Bernadette said...

There is no immune builder quite like fear. Fear of letting things go to hell in a hand basket.

Jaina said...

I hope you feel better soon! And I hope they pitch in and keep things running while you recover.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.