9.22.2009

Likes and Dislikes...

Hmmm...seems giving advice might be my calling. So here's another helpful suggestion...

If you have a website that sells sex toys, don't try to advertise it in the comment section of my blog. Jilly doesn't like it. Capisce?

Okay, onto some things I DO like...

Lucky Brand "Angel" boots in brandy










Tall Hunter "Huntress" Wellies in black










The plaid trend...

I like this trend so much that I want to wear plaid all the time!! I even found a cute plaid dress that I might wear to my brother in law's Vermont wedding in November...

This is the best view I have of it...if you want a better look, go here and let me know what you think.



Sooo, do you like what I like? Do you want to learn more about sex toys in the comment section of my blog? What trends are you into this season?

I will be anxiously sitting by my BlackBerry, waiting to hear from you!


3 comments:

Jaina said...

None so far. I'm interesting like that. Those boots are cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the first boots. And I am happy to see plaids again, too. Your wedding pic is pretty!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love what you love! Boots are really nice...and dress yes get it, it's perfect! Sex toys no thanks...

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.