9.29.2009

It's time to pat myself on the back...

Why? Because if I don't, who will?

Without further ado...some reasons why I'm a "FUN MOM." (This post could also be called...why I'm a "Sucky Wife."
Whatever...)

  • I always make popcorn and hot chocolate
  • We have 3 dogs a cat and a fish
  • We have a trampoline even though it looks butt ugly in our yard
  • We always have friends over
  • I let my daughter shop at "Justice" even though I think most of their clothes are tacky and overpriced. (Only on 40% days.)
  • We have gone on too many family trips to count including, Disney, Land of Make Believe, Storybook Land, countless trips to the boardwalk, arcades, zoos, the list goes on and on and on and on....
  • I let my daughters listen to THEIR music in the car. (There's a special place in heaven for moms who have listened to all the High School Musical soundtracks more than 5oo times)
  • I let them play "beauty shop" with my makeup.
  • I show them funny videos on YouTube
I could go on, but I don't want to brag tooo much, since I'm sure you're all fun moms and dads too.

In my next post I just might explore what I need to work on. If I have time.

Being a "fun mom" is a full time job.


6 comments:

justme said...

i think it is cruel when hubby says he has to turn off radio disney and listen to his music. my girls want some radio disney and mommy lets them have it all car ride long.

a. said...

You sound like a cool mom to me! You deserve a pat on the back :)

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Yes. I am a "sucky wife" too...I should write that post!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

You are the coolest mom!

Jaina said...

Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Though, personally, I do like High School Musical. :) The second one is still my favorite because it has my favorite musical numbers...the first one had the best plot I think.

Tara R. said...

Fun AND cool! A Double win for the kiddos.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.