8.10.2008

The results are in!!!

The results of my weekly Caffeine Court poll are in...and they are quite telling.

Brains won by a landslide with 30% of the vote, followed by beauty (18%), wealth (16%) and finally, community service which came in at a dismal 13%.

I've analyzed the results and this is what I came up with.

Most of you want to be perceived as smart.

Very few of you want to help others.

That's it...thanks for voting.

Please vote in this weeks political poll...if you had to choose, who would you have sex with?


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't even have to think twice about who I'd have sex with. I agonized over the last poll....God, that's sad!

:)

Anonymous said...

it WOULD have been a toss up between JE and BO, but since finding out what an insensitive ahole JE is to his poor sick wife, I wouldn't have sex with him if he were the last man on earth. And the mole thing on his lip is weird, too.

justme said...

hey CC - check out the latest comment on my injuries post and tell me what you think.

Anonymous said...

well...like you knew any different!?!? lol- and please that poll was so easy- we already know John is a sleaze bucket, and he's kinda handsome- I can't do dinosaurs.

The 5 Bickies said...

I'm with Stella...answered this week's poll a little too quickly after thinking and thinking and then never voting on last week's. That gets back to the "not too deep" post I have been mulling over.

Also, hate to pick JE considering what he did to his wife. But I did anyway.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

:::sigh::: This is why I have to help the community...NOBODY else wants to do it! ha ha ha
Um, I'm not sure if I can vote on this week's poll, they all make me say "Ew." Especially that sleazebag John Edwards. GRRR!

ShelbyAnne said...

I love polls. I love voting. These are fun!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.