8.28.2008

My idea of heaven....

I've had a day filled with school orientation, food shopping, playdates and housework. Meg is having a friend sleep over, so there is no end in sight.

I've been running around like a chicken all day, and now it's time to reward myself.

I have in my possession Star Magazine's "Best and Worst Beach Bodies" issue, People Magazine's September STYLE WATCH and a HUGE iced coffee.

And now, god willing, I am going to lounge on the couch and entertain myself looking at celebrity cellulite.

How awesome is my life?


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he i love that crap! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

ps-if only i retained the important information like I retain what I read in People, etc...I would have solved our energy crisis by now.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect afternoon!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect afternoon!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I fully intend to spend a lot of time doing the same thing over the long weekend. I can't wait...

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Hoo hoo. Sounds like the perfect treat. enjoy!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Copying is always welcome!! :) I hope you post pictures.

Anonymous said...

I prefer to unwind with a pint of vodka and a handful of Vicadin. But hey, to each his own.

Mrs Furious said...

"And now, god willing, I am going to lounge on the couch and entertain myself looking at celebrity cellulite"
hahaha... oh yes... I have SO been there ;)

Petunia said...

Sounds like a relaxing evening!

Katie Ryan said...

Ohhh, celebrity cellulite ... I love seeing those pics.

Unknown said...

Throw in a glass of red wine and it sounds prety awesome to me.

PS. I gave you an award (actually two) on my blog post today... smiles!

Maude Lynn said...

That sounds SO perfect!

EatPlayLove said...

my hubby is out of town, the girls and I went to a friends house for dinner. She passed along some magazines to me and I forgot them, so I actually drove back, after I left the neighborhood to claim the mags. Sometimes I just need a good magazine!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.