2.13.2010

V.D.


Now that I have your attention...only one more day until Valentine's Day and you would think I would get around to replacing the Happy New Year Header.

Yeah, yeah, quit nagging me, I'll around to it.

Just like New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day is another holiday I'm not crazy about. It seems so...forced.

Earlier today my husband asked me what he should get me and I told him not to worry about it. I don't need a Valentine's Day gift. Seriously. He's good to me and the girls all year long, he doesn't need to run out and get me some trinket because Hallmark says he needs to. He's a very generous man, and I am very lucky to have HIM.

I didn't need to ask him what he wants. I know. I'm sure you know too. I won't get into too much detail, but let's just say that the best thing I can give him isn't available at the mall. (At least not that I'm aware of.)

I wish you all lots of love and happiness this Valentine's Day.

I might not be a fan of forced holidays, but I am, and always will be a fan of love.


5 comments:

Maureen said...

cracking up....

I love the love too.

Happy VD.

M

Bridget said...

you had me at the title... we have the same sense of humor! Happy VD!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Will you be my Valentine?

And by that I mean let's rub butts.

Jill said...

Happy VD to you, too! Give me 20 minutes and I'll be back to let you know how my husband liked his gift. As for my gift.... hubs says every day with him is like Valentine's Day. Unless I'm back in 50 minutes instead of 20. Then I may be gettin a little Burberry.

Jaina said...

I hope you had a pleasant day.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.