2.14.2010

Time again for another episode of "Google Analytics!!"

It's been awhile since I've checked out my Google Analytics stats and now I remember why I don't look very often!

Depressing!!

My readership is down 9.6% from last month. If this blog were a job, I'd be out on my heinie!!!

I took a peek at some of the keywords that led leaders to my very unpopular blog.

Other than the obvious, "caffeine" or "tennis", here are a few of the latest and greatest.

Stale Blog (Yeah, no sh*t, I'm a Farmville obsessed suburban housewife, nothing exciting ever happens to me. I guess I need to start making up some good stories to keep it "fresh!")

Gay intercourse (Did I ever post about gay intercourse? Refresh my memory here, I don't remember a gay intercourse post! Although that sure would be "fresh!")

little elves sound scary (they ARE scary. I'm so glad my "elf on the shelf" is locked in a safe until next Christmas...I do NOT trust him I tell you. He's evil.)

sloth as a sin (you came to the right place!!!)

tennis player's Brazilian wax (a more accurate description would be "tennis player's untamed mound." KIDDING!!! I wonder how long it will take for my mom to call me and command me to take this post down!)

and finally...

whispering stick punishment (I have no idea what that is...I have a few ideas though, and I don't like that people who Google "whispering stick punishment" are reading my blog. If you got here via that route, please go away, and don't come back!)

That's all I've got...


11 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

OK, I must admit I have no idea what a LOT of this means. I only know I am now laughing my ass off!! Thanks for the chuckle, and I don't care what google says about your "readership." You're FUNNY!!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that's weird!!! since i keep my discussion to books, i don't get so many freaks. but i've learned that there are A LOT of people out there wondering what 3rd grade series books for boys they should pick. I should probably capitalize on this, but i'm lazy.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ untamed mound! You kill me :-)

That is a little disturbing about whispering stick punishments... wtf is that about??

Holly said...

Hahah! Those are so strange! LOL at the elves!

Mama Wheaton said...

Not sure what Google Analytics is but perhaps it would be best not to look again for a while! What is a whispering stick?

Bossy Betty said...

For a cheap and meaningless boost in stats, post a LOL cat or two. I posted a picture about five months ago and people keep coming to my blog because of those images--not for my posts, my writing, etc, but just to see a cat in the shower.

Jaina said...

Lol. My analytics seems to have stopped working and I just can't be bothered to figure it out right now.

Henley on the Horn said...

You are hilarious!

Tara R. said...

I can't use Google Analytics with my WP blog, I'm not sure I really want to know how people find my posts.

"Whispering stick punishment?" That is a little scary.

PaperCourt said...

Now these are the posts that keep me coming back. Hilarious!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.