2.03.2010

Some very good news...

I am pleased to announce that I am starting to grow tired of my Facebook Farm. All that tedious clicking is starting to bring me down...

Much to my husband's delight, I have discovered a new tedious hobby....scrubbing my bathroom tiles with Tilex and a toothbrush.

Yes, you read that correctly. I am actually INTO doing this strange task.

We have various shades of white tile in all our bathrooms and this new hobby is bringing me great satisfaction. It's amazing how clean it gets when you get on your hands and knees and SCRUB until your arms hurt. Good times my friends.

Before you get all excited and try this at your house, make sure you ventilate the room. I think one of the reasons I'm starting to enjoy this is due to the brain damage I sustained when I did our master bath with all the windows shut. I haven't felt that disoriented since my last Grateful Dead concert.

There is nothing better than a good hallucination to make housework fun.

Gotta run. There's a can of stainless steel cleaner in the kitchen, just BEGGING to be inhaled.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

jill, put the toothbrush down and back away slowly.

Everyday Goddess said...

I have heard of this cleaners high...

Anonymous said...

Inquiring minds want to know: are you huffing?

Anonymous said...

well, if you ARE huffing, Tilex is not the way to go, lol.

I am pretty sure that stuff dissolves lung tissue. But it sure does clean well!

Sandra said...

I LOVE your posts! Laughing out loud hilarious every time! Thank you!! I need it. xoxo

HouseMama said...

I LOVE Tilex, but I had a similar experience last night. Felt kinda nauseous. I think that means I should stop what I'm doing and sit down (at the computer) for awhile. :)

Bossy Betty said...

It might be time to seek help--or stronger cleansers.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, pull back on that caffeine, or you'll clean right through your tiles.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.