5.01.2009

Better late than never...REAL HOUSEWIVES RECAP


I'm a few days late, but here's my recap of this week's episode.

Let's start with the good stuff. KELLY AND BETHENNY.

What a completely bizarre conversation!! Kelly is so whacked. I've never seen such a shallow, insecure/egotistical person in my life!!!

I have to say that Bethenny started the whole thing when she called Kelly on not acknowledging or remembering that she had met Bethenny multiple times in the past. Most people would just let it go, but she was hell bent on bringing it up. After that it became a clash of egos. Since Bethenny is sharper and less nuts than Kelly, she always comes out looking way better than Kelly.

It's pretty funny. I think Kelly came on the show thinking everyone would be so thrilled to have her, and the reality is...she has only succeeded in revealing to a world of people who had no idea who she was before, that she's a crazy, aging, model, desperately trying to hold on to the "hotness" that she once had.

Which is why I'm SO GLAD I was never a supermodel. Being 43 is hard enough having to stare at old magazine copies of Vogue Magazine with your face on the cover and pining over days gone by. Me, I'd rather stare at old pictures of my bad perms and feel great that I look so much better now!!!

Oh, and Alex and Simon's decorating job. HEINOUS. Bordello pretty much sums up their style.
More to come...


5 comments:

Lis said...

I mean really how does Kelly function!? How has she made it this far in life!?!?!

And ick ick ick on Simon and Alex's decorations. Though I am glad they did something, I was so scared for those poor kids living in that crazy house!!

BLC :o said...

LOVE this show. Thanks for the recap. Xoxo-BLC

Jill said...

Kelly needs more or less medication...I'm not sure which. But she def. cannot make it through life without some mind/mood altering substances. I did not know what I was expect from Simon + Alex's great home reveal, but it certainly wasn't the black and red (w)hore house look. ha!

linda said...

Agree totally with your re-cap....

Bridget said...

I like how you think! So does this mean you don't make letters by contorting your body in a bathing suit and make invites for all your friends?? She's a whackadoo

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.