7.11.2010

FINALLY!!!


I have been blogging for almost three years and FINALLY I met a fellow blog buddy, FACE TO FACE!

Today I met Patty from Preppy Player . My niece was playing in the "Lax for The Cure" lacrosse tournament in New Egypt, NJ today and I knew Patty was a vendor there, so I stopped in and payed her a little surprise visit. (Although it turns out it wasn't really a surprise since my sister stopped by a few hours before I did and told Patty my plan.)

It was so great to finally meet her, she is so cute, as is her daughter Michaela. We talked tennis for awhile and then it was time for a little shopping at her awesome booth. She has the best selection of adorable items including great Scout bags, pajama pants, painted tubs, tunics and jewelry. I got the prettiest preppiest bangle bracelet set that Patty put together for me, (she has great taste ) and she even gave me a nice little "blog friend" discount.

Of course I forgot to bring my camera, but we did manage to take a picture of us with my Blackberry.

Oh and BTW...I removed my previous posts. I am discontinuing my "series." My family has all advised me that I'm playing with fire, so I am done.

Thanks for tuning in.

Now I have to come up with material all by myself.

Damn.


6 comments:

Sandra said...

You are so cute!! The next time I come to NYC to visit my son, maybe we can meet!! Are you even close to NYC? Can't wait for the next installment :-) xoxo

linda said...

Oh, you look great!

You are too funny! Thanks for sharing while it lasted- hilarious!

Dr Zibbs said...

It's taken you three years? You need to get out of the house more often.

preppyplayer said...

SO nice to meet you and the family! I will be stealing/borrowing the pic from your post to use in my post as I cannot figure out how to transfer my iphone pic...

USTA tonight, gotta go and kick some a$$!
Just kidding, tee hee :)

Harper said...

just stumbled upon your blog and I <3 it!! you post such great pictures!
I just added a new outfit post to my blog you may like :)

http://collegiateroyalty.blogspot.com

Poolside with the Girls said...

You are so funny! I was so enjoying your posts. Animal cruelty for sure!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.