6.24.2010

There's Something About Sarah...


I have always loved Sarah McLachlan, so I was thrilled to learn that the Grammy award winning, singer/songwriter released her long awaited new album, LAWS OF ILLUSION on June 15th!

The album is fueled by the deterioration of McLachlan's 11 year marriage and all the songs are really touching and poignant.

The album’s first single is “Loving You Is Easy” is my favorite, it points an optimistic face towards the future and the tune is really catchy.

My second favorite song "Bring on the Wonder,” is one of the album's most beautiful. It's very simple, with McLachlan's voice singing over piano.

All in all, this is a perfect album to put on when you want to relax, and cut out some of the clamor from your life. I'm going to keep it in the minivan to pop in whenever I need to chill.

I love it, and I think you will too!

You can purchase a copy of Sarah’s new Album "Laws of Illusion" from
Amazon or you can purchase the single " Loving you is Easy" on iTunes or Amazon right now.

Disclosure:
I would like to thank the One2One Network for providing me with a copy of the Sarah McLachlan Laws of Illusion CD for the purpose of this review.



2 comments:

Sandra said...

Her voice is different from anyone else! Haunting in a way I think, but also soothing. She is wonderful - one of my daughter's favorites. xoxo

Cheryl said...

Yay for One2One Network, I was lucky enough to get a copy from them as well to review!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.