4.13.2010

Just Do It

No, I'm not talking about Nike, or even Tiger. I'm talking about blogging. I used to LOVE blogging. I would spend hours reading other people's blogs, but things have changed.

As I've mentioned, I'm a Facebook addict. Not the pictures, or the status updates. The games. I'm not even going to talk about it, it's too shameful.

The only time interesting things happen to me, are when I'm not on Facebook, so I'd better get the heck off it, or I'll never have a good story again.

Another blog killer, KNITTING. I've also started knitting again. You can't blog and knit at the same time. At least not that I'm aware of.

Team tennis season is starting again really soon, so I've been in training. Practice 3 times a week, running. If I have another season like last year, I'm going to take up golf.

Oh, and have I mentioned my husband? Kind of a blog killer too. I love the dude, but he feels neglected if I'm sitting on the laptop all night. He likes it better when we're BOTH staring at the same show on TV.

And now a confession. I've never watched Glee. Until tonight.

It starts NOW and I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

Catch y'all on FB!!!


8 comments:

Mama Wheaton said...

My husband feels the same way, he doesn't want me on the computer reading blogs, he wants me to watch TV with him. The lap top is in the same room as the TV and its not like we talk while watching his show, so why does it matter?

Leelee said...

I am hooked on Bejeweled...it's my FB vice...I am not proud...as for Glee...glad you have jumped on...you can watch most of it on Hulu.com...it's a dark comedy, with good music..some of the songs you will like more than the originals...welcome to the darkside...

Bossy Betty said...

I feel a little jealous of Facebook. Does your husband feel jealous of us? OH! It's such a triangle!

Tara R. said...

I can't get into FB, I don't need to add another time suck or I'll never get anything done.

My hubs is the same about my laptop. I don't get that either. He doesn't want me to talk to him during his shows, but I can't NOT watch with unbridled enthusiasm. Meh!!

liz said...

I was a FB game addict until I started blogging. Now my cafe is barely putting out food, my fields haven't been plowed in weeks, and my poor zoo animals have quite breeding!

scargosun said...

Right there with you. I have started trying to think of blog topics when I am running to help the running go faster and stave off writers block. So far so good.

Jaina said...

I got over the FB timesucker a few months (or year) after it first came out to college students. I relapsed when apps came out, but mostly only go on to answer messages now. But I understand the addiction. Still haven't watched Glee, maybe I will watch it over the summer.

Nishant said...

I only say jut do it....
post free classifieds

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.