2.12.2009

It's not worth the risk.

I played tennis today. I haven't played in 10 days and it felt SO GOOD to get out there and MOVE!! My arch rival was there, I seriously CAN"T STAND her. I've mentioned this before, but there aren't many people who make my blood boil. She is one of those people.

Today I decided to mess with her a little bit. Since this blog is public I'm not going to write all the details. It's too immature and incriminating. Let's just say I baited her a little bit. I kind of want her to confront me. I'd love to get into it with her. Okay, no more details. I've been hearing some really bad stories lately about people who have had blog posts bite them in the butt.

If you want to hear about it e-mail me at: jillyou@verizon.net I'll send you and invite to my private tennis blog: Game Set BASH!!

I have tried to get over this, but I've decided that since I haven't been able to I might as well go with the hate. Do you have anyone you can't stand, at work, in the PTA, maybe one of your kid's friends? If so, please share. Let me know I'm not the only petty grudge holder in the blog world!!


12 comments:

CashmereLibrarian said...

You're funny. I hope you kicked some ass!

Kim said...

Oh yeah. I'm a major grudge holder. Don't wanna be on my bad side. Harder than h#ll to get off.

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

At least you got your aggressions out! Good for you :)

Anonymous said...

There are always people that will melt your metal but it's a sign of maturity to take the high road. I never indulged in petty retaliation because of the example it would set for my son. Drat that parental example clause in the motherhood oath. I am a grownup and high school pranks didn't appeal even when I didn't like someone.

However, I did imagine several scenarios in my mind to alleviate my anger but I never acted on them. You might try that approach because there is zero guilt involved nor chance of retaliation.

♥ Braja said...

Hit me with it baby

braja.sorensen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i am the queen of petty grudge holding. i can't think of a time when i let a grudge go...how awful is that?! i don't know much about tennis, but i'd love to read about your tennis adventures!

ellesbelles1009@hotmail.com

Tara R. said...

I have issues with certain school types. I have a nice rant going on at my place right now.

I hope you made her cry.

mom_says@cox.net

Jan said...

There have been people at work that I just have to stay away from as much as possible. Mostly I get along with everyone but sometimes it is difficult.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I really try to just stay away from people like that, and keep peace in my life. But there are some people who just make me insane! And my ex and his wife are at the top of that list.

Paula@SweetPea said...

I'm headed over to read your post. I hope you beat her!

The wife said...

I am a serious grudge holder. I've tried not to be, but every.single.time I get over something that exact same person always does something else that really pisses me off!

alison.hullabalooevents@gmail.com

Jaina said...

Emailing you. Definitely want to hear that story.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.