2.18.2009

Enough with the chimp...

As I said, I have alot to say about the wine swilling, car driving, face ripping chimp. But I'll get to that in my next post.

For now, let's talk "Housewives!"

Last night was the finale of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" and the premiere of "The Real Housewives of NYC."

I didn't watch either. I DID however, record them and cannot wait to watch!

I'm still catching up with the O.C. and I'm up to the next to last episode.

Once again, no matter what you say, that Gretchen is a piece of work. Her fiance looks like a skeleton. He just got out of the hospital and she's taking off for a girl's weekend in Vegas. HUH?!! That's messed up.

And Vicki must be in hot water with Donn. She was all over that young guy at the nightclub. If I were her husband I'd freak out.

I have to admit that Tamra's mom's face lift looks great! It freaks me out to think about all the cutting and pulling that went on, but the end result is quite impressive.

Okay, on the NYC. I am very anxious to see what Jill said to the NY Post reporter about Alex and Simon. Apparently a major cat fight ensues.

Did you see it? Was it juicy?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Okay, catch you later. I'm going to listen to the chimp 9-11 call.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't really watch OC....not sure why..just don't.
But NYC was GREAT! Last night's episode was WELL worth staying up for and the season ahead looks FABULOUS!!

You are going to be so glad you recorded!

Paula@SweetPea said...

I saw all of the NYC episode and enjoyed it. It wasn't the most exciting episode ever, but I still liked it.

I missed the first half of the final OC episode. I'm sure that I'll be able to catch it this weekend. That Gretchen is something else.

Dr Zibbs said...

I can't believe you watch that nonsense.

Elizabeth said...

Both episodes were devoured by yours truly. I am in agreement - Gretchen is not the innocent caregiver she loves to put herself out there as. Not at all. I'm sorry but no. Next week is the reunion and all I know is I SAW TEARS. Can't wait. It looks like Tamra digs her teeth right in.

NYC was good. Bethenny cracks me UP. I still can't stomach Alex, her flaming gay man or the blonde chick whose name escapes me right now. The one who loves like constant attention. She drives me.

"Cookie" said...

O.C.....love it! I missed NYC last night b/c I fell alseep. Gretchen has gone on several trips while her guy was either in the hospital or just got out. (I honestly believe in her shoes...I would be home with my man!) That is an interesting relationship to say the least. Tamra....she's a little jealous I do believe of the young, hot housewife that is Gretchen. and Vicki.....CRAZY!!

My hubby was trying to do some work while I was watching the O.C. He says, "I can't read this while you're watching that." Real meaning.... I'm watching that and not working. LOL

I'm looking forward to what you have to say regarding the chimp.

Enjoy reading your blog!! I guess up until this point I've been a lurker! :) well....i'm unlurked (if that's a word)

Jill said...

I recorded OC and got up at 6am this morning to watch it. I like Gretchen at the beginning but stuff's coming out about her now (not to mention all the partying while Jeff is in the hospital) that makes me not like her so much. I didn't know NYC was on last night so I missed it and will have to catch it this weekend. From what I've seen, it should be a fun season full of drama.

Maureen said...

I recorded both and watched both this morning before 7AM.... not sure what that says about my life.

But I did spend most of the AM thinking about them both. I am anxious to hear what you think.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Ha! We differ over Gretchen AND Ramona! I like Gretchen and the others really bug me!

These Real Housewives shows are a riot.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.