2.09.2009

Is anybody out there?

Just because I haven't done a decent post in a few days doesn't mean you can't say hello!


Is it the Snuggie commercial on my sidebar that's scaring you away?

If you don't like it, you can tell me.

Your feedback is very important.  

And don't forget, if you don't feel like writing you can always use the Snapvine customer service number (also located on my sidebar) to leave me a message.

I'm still waiting for the person who impersonated my colon to come out of the closet.

I lie awake at night, replaying the voice in my head, wondering...who?   Please, whoever you are, reveal your identity.  No action will be taken against you.  I just need to know.  If you don't fess up I will make it my life's work to find you.  I have children to raise and a house to run. Please, let's not waste my time or yours.  Lives could be ruined.  And no one wants that.

If anyone has any information leading to the capture of this culprit, you will be compensated generously.  

Thank you and have a great Monday.





13 comments:

Katiellirb said...

The Snuggie cracks me up. Can you believe a friend of mine put it on her bridal registry?! Yikes!

Dr Zibbs said...

It was me.

Dr Zibbs said...

No I'm lying.

It wasn't me.

I Am Who I Am said...

Everytime that commercial comes on my 7 year old runs to me exclaiming, "Mommy, can I please please please have one for my birthday?!"

WTF!? Put on a coat and a blanket already!

Heather Henderson said...

Your colon sounds a bit like Sarah Palin to me.

Tammy said...

Snuggies are on back order...

jenn said...

The Snuggie ad IS alarming, I'm not going to lie to you.

On the other hand, I had one of those days where a blanket with armholes sounds like genius to me.

just a girl... said...

the snuggie is the biggest craze since jelly shoes. I have to have me a snuggie.

shopgirl said...

It's not the snuggie - but I do think they are the most ridiculous (sp) thing out there (perhaps because I didn't invent it? - maybe) Anyway - just stopping by to say "hi!"

Erin said...

Must admit I hate the snuggie commercial. Music on blogs is bad enough, but now noisy commercials? Not a good trend.

Anonymous said...

The Snuggie perplexes me. The colon call perplexes me further. I don't know. But it wasn't me! I think you're hilarious either way!

Far From Perfect said...

My 22 year old bought one!! "Mom do you know what it cost to turn up the heat??? But a snuggie???

Jaina said...

Lol, I'm still struggling to catch up with my Reader! I think I'm fighting a losing battle.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.